Client: Icahn School of Medicine @ Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
Concept: A Mobile & Web-based Educational App for a diagnostic technique called Intracoronary OCT in Interventional Cardiology.
- A combination of Mobile App on iOS & Android along with custom designed Web Portal to educate the users with practices and techniques of performing Intracoronary OCT.
- Quiz section to test the knowledge on the subject with images, videos, and interpretations.
- Cross-platform Hybrid Mobile App with rich UX Design & a custom quiz interface, easy navigation.
- Image Zoom & high-quality video player embedding options to enable a good understanding of the minute details in interpretations and images.
- Advanced search option for the users to view the topics individually.
- Mobile Applications with dynamic content refresh using API from the portal for a better content management.
- SEO friendly lightweight design.
- Content-oriented layout and color combination highlighting the text content and images/videos.
Deployment Timeline: 40 days
Website Url: https://octaidapp.com/
Mobile App Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mountsinai.octaid
Mobile App iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/octaid/id1392661262/
Project Status: Live